Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Dance dance

You know when you have something that makes you irrationally happy and you can't help but smile?  For me, right now, it's the song "Tonight, Tonight" by Hot Chelle Rae.  I really don't know what it is, but it's completely infectious and upbeat and I LOVE it.  It's really hard to keep from dancing when I listen to it.  Not that I restrain myself all that often, but when I'm out for a walk and it comes up on my iPod it's ridiculously difficult to keep myself from dancing down the street.

Some songs are just awesome to dance to in that I-in-no-way-care-what-I-look-like fashion.  I've decided that my top three are:
     Tonight Tonight - Hot Chelle Rae
     Bad Moon Rising - CCR
     Invisible Touch - Genesis

Now you can berate my taste in music all you like* but these songs are awesome and I frequently dance around my apartment like a lunatic when they come on.



*Just last night I had to defend liking Nickleback.  Have you ever listened to their b-sides?  Because they are all legitimate rock and are NOTHING like the singles the put out.  It's good stuff, you should give it a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment